Monday, December 14, 2009

$40 a Week Challenge-12/7-12/13 FAIL

Today is a brand new start to the week and I have epically failed my challenge last week and this week. Last week I ran with my friend Brad, and after a great run, we went grocery shopping. I was so hungry and everything that was craving at the moment, I purchased! I spent $32 78. Then I was working all weekend and purchased lunch from Whole Foods and had Starbucks coffee. In total, I only was about $47.00 over budget.

However, I broke the bank today! And it is ONLY Monday!

See my damage below:
Running Room: $67.02
Sports Authority: $10.47
Old Navy: $43.96
Shasa Emporium: $23.56
Fundraiser: $20.00
Foodland: $14.31
Midoridori: $8.88
Target: $47.98
TOTAL: $236.18
 
It is really hard to save during the holidays. I have so many friends and family coming into town this week as well. This week is a loss. I am very disappointed in myself, yet I know that new running shoes were a must. Wish me luck next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment