Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 1: Adventures of JLieu

Hooray!! It is my first posting in the Adventures of JLieu! Everyone I know has a blog, and loves to write. I finally started my blog, but I am not a very good writer. Hopefully I will be able to brush up on my skills while documenting some fun moments in my life. Hang on tight and here we go…



Just recently I moved out and it is so exciting but not as glamorous as I had hoped. Every keeps on telling me it should be so much fun because I can decorate. So far, I have been sleeping in a sleeping bag for like 2 days and eating tuna and hard boiled eggs. I only have cups, a can opener and a butter knife so cooking has been quite a challenge. My awesome boyfriend even bought a vacuum cleaner for me so I would not have to sleep on a dirty floor. He is the bestest EVER! More to come tomorrow!

Exhibit A: My Bed


Exhibit B: Great View of my new place



Exhibit C: The BESTEST Boyfriend EVER!!!!  


1 comment:

  1. First: is that an "Action Shot" of Mike assembling the vacuum cleaner?
    Second: you can't watch too much TV because there's no TV in your apartment!!

    ReplyDelete