Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 3 & 4: The Weekend

It has been a great weekend so far, spent time with my girlfriends, had Saturday and Sunday off from work, AND the Cowboys won! I am also excited to have a full day to clean the apartment. 

Another accomplishment this past week is that I worked out Monday-Thursday and on Saturday. I hope to keep this up. I am participating on a fitness challenge with Mike's sister, Maria. We are going by body fat count which means I need to really work on cardio and prepare healthier meals and smaller portions. I think I can handle it. Thanksgiving is right around the corner so I am scared I might fall off the wagon. The Daily Mile has been helping me keep track on when I work out and the types of work outs.  http://www.dailymile.com/people/JenniferL4

Starting next week on 11/23-12/20 I will have the following work out schedule:
Mondays: Arms/ Back/ Cardio/ Abs
Tuesdays: Legs/ Shoulders/ Cardio/ Abs
Wednesday: Cardio (1 HR) Abs
Thursdays: Cardio (1 HR) Abs
Fridays: Cardio (1 HR) Abs
Saturdays: Cardio (1 HR) Abs
Sundays: Rest Day

Breakfast: 2 egg whites & oatmeal
Snack: Apple/banana
Lunch: Tofu/Turkey with celery/spinich
Snack: Apple/ banana
Dinner: Apple/ banana
Goal: Intake about 1,500 calories

 
















http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/easy-weight-loss-tips

Wish me luck! (I don't really know how long I can stick to the diet, but I can at least try to plan)






No comments:

Post a Comment