Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Loving Lily Lotus

On Sunday, I spent time with my favorite green gal, @TrulyJoannies. We walked from our house to the cutest little yoga boutique, Lily Lotus on 12th Avenue.
"Lily Lotus is inspired by the practice of living, living in harmony with the body, the mind and the world we live in." When I walked into Lily Lotus, I felt this great positive energy. 


Joannie introduced me to Miu who was my fashion diva. Miu and Joannie were so much fun to be with. I felt like I have known them forever.  Miu helped me break out of my shell and try on different colors and styles. I am always drawn to monochromatic colors, but here, because I was able to try on colors that I normally would never try, it made me feel like a different person! I tried on the pink  Chakra Practice Cami, and it put a smile on my face, I felt happier and uplifted. *Photo credit to Joannie



Some of my favorites were the Logo Practice Cami, Bamboo Racer-back Tank, Bamboo Wrap Top, Bamboo Palazzo Pants. I love the bamboo fabric, it is light weight yet when layered will provide warmth which is great for work and traveling. The way the patterns are cut, they are form fitting yet comfortable. *Photo credit to Joannie


As Miu says, "I can live in them," and I too want to build my collection to live in comfort and style.   

Lily Lotus also carries a variety of jewelery and other yoga goodies. 
Save the Date: On Friday, May 7th from 4PM-7PM, Saturday and Sunday from 10AM-5PM check out a special jewelry trunk show hosted by Satya Jewelry.  
Just in time for Mother's Day, receive 15% off all Satya purchases all weekend! 


Thank you Miu and Joannie, I am in love- In love with Lily Lotus! 
*Photo credit to Joannie

For more information, visit: www.lilylotus.com  
1127 12th Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
Tel: (808) 735-3400





1 comment:

  1. is there any particular reason we are looking at someone's butt in one picture?? just asking hahaha

    ReplyDelete