Monday, May 3, 2010

Some Kind of Wonderful...


This past week was my last week working at Kahala Mall. When I reflect back, I am so thankful for all the friendships I had made, the lessons learned, and all the personal growth I experienced, personal and professional. 


Sometimes the way you see someone can change, I really do think that there is a lot of good in everyone. Sometimes it is hard to see it at first, which is why patience and compassion are important. Everyday, I am always thinking about the million of things that I have to get done, but I am going to try and step back, and when it can get challenging, remember the good in each person and that the task or situation can be solved. I reflect back on how I handled situations at my previous job and see that I have grown up a lot. I see that there may have been ways that I could have resolved a situation differently. I know I cannot change what has been done but rather apply the lessons I have learned moving forward.


I am not the most patient person, and it is a trait I would like to improve on. I think that the amount of patience one has, grows over time. I have been fortunate to have the last few of weekends off, and I have been able to appreciate those days and spend it with the ones that I love. 

It is funny how on most days- we will be much more forgiving of a customer or a stranger than we are to the ones that we are close to such as family and friends. I am going to try my best to be understanding to all. There will be bad days, sure, but hopefully the good will out weigh the bad. 

Self reflection is necessary when learning and growing as a person. I want to thank my co-workers, friends, and family that have been so patient with me, and that have so much patience with me. Thank you, you are truly appreciated and loved. 


2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have you become a more patient person (though I don't see you often). Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Hey, your video clickthru didn't work....but I see Kaimana is doing his double salute?!

    ReplyDelete